About Me

My photo
Cape Coral, Florida, United States

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Time to Get Back into the Swing of Things

Well it has been a while since I have posted.  Two things I have neglected my camera and my blog.  No good excuse yes I could say I have been too busy or involved with other issues but let's be realistic it is a bunch of excuses.I did make an attempt a week before but I disliked every photo I took.  Like playing the piano if you don't shoot consistently your end product sucks.  I  have seen the difference as I sit in my Photoshop Elements program and view what I have taken.    So last Saturday I decided to hit the road an go take some photos and get back into the swing of things.  So off we went to the Cape Cod Canal down in Buzzards Bay it was a beauty of  a day.  We went to the beginning of the Cape Cod Canal where the Cape Cod Railroad is located and I decided to devote my shooting session to the railroad bridge and the rail station.  I did shoot over 100 frames a good start and kept about 18 shots.  Well it's a start; however, if I am to get good at this I need to shoot more 200-300 frames on a weekend is not out of range.  I just need to make that commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment