About Me

My photo
Cape Coral, Florida, United States

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Zoey


On March 3rd 2011 I became a first time grandfather.  Zoey Jean Kapusta made her grand entrance at 5:33PM at Baylor Medical Center in Dallas TX.  I arrived the next day to meet my granddaughter.  I can say that all the typical stereotypes about being a grandfather had run through my mind these many months.  A vision of "gramps" sitting on the porch in a rocker was one of them.  When I held Zoey in my arms for the first time let me say that those stereotypical feelings were gone in a flash.  I developed an instant bond to Zoey something that went deeper than just being a new grandfather, rather a connection to our entire family -  Here is one of the first photos of Zoey on her first day home.

No comments:

Post a Comment